Personal Injury Cases
Do you know all the red flags in your client’s case?
Are there voluminous records that require an organized timeline?
Does your client need a medical cost projection of their future medical needs?
Do you need someone to determine the reasonableness of past medical charges?
Do you need a nurse to attend your client’s examination?
Our nurses have experience with both medical chart notes and billing records in a variety of personal injury cases. You need to know what you are up against as well as understand the worth of your case, so you can plan accordingly.
Our Personal Injury services include:
- Timeline of Events (we focus on Causation/Injury Issues and Problem Areas);
- Abbreviated case summaries with the case potential strengths and weaknesses;
- Future medical costs (as in surgery, injections, PT, time off from work and more);
- Reasonableness of charges, (UCR or Usual, Customary and Reasonableness according to industry standards);
- Examination attendance- with either digital or video recording and abbreviated report;
- Pain and suffering reports (we focus on your client’s medical procedures and surgeries).