Personal Injury Cases
Do you know all the red flags in your client’s case?
Are there voluminous records that require an organized timeline?
Does your client need a medical cost projection of their future medical needs?
Do you need someone to determine the reasonableness of past medical charges?
Do you need a nurse to attend your client’s examination?
Our nurses have experience with both medical chart notes and billing records in a variety of personal injury cases. You need to know what you are up against as well as understand the worth of your case, so you can plan accordingly.
Our Personal Injury services include:
- Timeline of Events (we focus on Causation/Injury Issues and Problem Areas);
- Abbreviated case summaries with the case potential strengths and weaknesses;
- Future medical costs (as in surgery, injections, PT, time off from work and more);
- Reasonableness of charges, (UCR or Usual, Customary and Reasonableness according to industry standards);
- Examination attendance- with either digital or video recording and abbreviated report;
- Pain and suffering reports (we focus on your client’s medical procedures and surgeries).
“The case was recently settled in mediation and your hard work played no small part in helping us convey accurate information to the mediator. Thank you for your excellent help.”
“I am beyond impressed by the product you’ve provided us. We are excited and motivated to move forward in this case because of your effort. You’ve done an excellent job.”
Let's Work Together
At Integrity Legal Nurse Consulting, we believe that medical records tell a story. No matter if the case is civil or criminal, our nurses read and analyze medical records to determine the good, the bad and the ugly. Our nurses are specialists in their field, matching our experience to your case theme, which ensures the best fit for your cases.